- Updated to @argdown/core 1.0.3
- Updated to @argdown/core 1.0.2
- Updated to @argdown/core 1.0.1
- moved to Monorepo, split up into @argdown/cli and @argdown/node
- switched to Typescript
- support for @argdown/core 1.0.0
- #68 Argdown-Cli Test failing on Windows
- #66 Missing colouring in Dagre Map
- updated argdown-parser to 0.8.7
- updated argdown-parser to 0.8.6
- app.load now returns array of responses
- fixed outputPath fileName in SvgToPdfExportPlugin
- added outputPath support to CopyDefaultCssPlugin
- Added outputPath option for export (useful if argdown-cli is used together with a saveAs file dialog that provides an outputPath containing a file name). Can be used in config.html.outputPath, config.svg.outputPath, config.pdf.outputPath, config.json.outputPath or simply config.outputPath.
- Upgraded to argdown-map-maker 0.5.1
- Upgraded to argdown-parser 0.8.5
- Upgraded to argdown-parser 0.8.4
- Added config option for custom logger
- Updated to argdown-parser 0.8.3
- Package exports utils for link validation/normalization
- Removed sharp as (unused) dependency
- Removed SvgToPngExport from argdown-cli. The plugin used the sharp image library which caused installation problems for some operating systems and in the VS Code extension (see https://github.com/christianvoigt/argdown/issues/47). The plugin can now be found at argdown-png-export and can be added to argdown-cli using the new features of argdown.config.js
- Added ability to run custom processes, defined in argdown.config.js
- Added ability to add custom plugins to argdown-cli using argdown.config.js
- Moved DotToSvgExportPlugin into this repository to keep file size of argdown-map-maker small (useful for web projects like the online editor)
- Updated to argdown-parser 0.8.1 and argdown-map-maker 0.4.1 (see their Changelog for info about the new bug fixes)
- Added support for plugin's prepare method in app.runAsync
- Implemented new configuration pattern for plugins (for details see Readme of argdown-parser)
- Changed config.input to config.inputPath to distinguish between files to load and argdown code input.
- argdown-cli now uses promises and async/await. It requires at least node version 8.0.0.
- Added AsynArgdownApplication to support running plugins asynchronously (using plugin.runAsync).
- Rewrote SvgToPngExport because of problems with PhantomJS on Linux systems. The plugin now uses Sharp/librsvg for png generation.
- Changed plugins to use asynchronous runAsync and request/response syntax (using argdown-parser 0.8.0)
- Renamed the
argdown dot command to
- Png export of Graphviz maps (using PhantomJs)
- Fixes pdf filenames if input globs are used
- By default
argdown dot will now export pdf files. Use
argdown dot --format dot to export dot files.
- Pdf and svg export of Graphviz maps
- Error recovery (Linter can now parse multiple errors at once)
- Upgrade to argdown-parser 0.7.0 and argdown-map-maker 0.3.0
- Added CHANGELOG.md